Timber conditioner for cleaning and removing sap, tannins, extractives, and mill glaze from all timber prior to coating.
Prior to coating all unpainted timber surfaces.
- Horizontal surfaces: 25-30sqm
- Vertical surfaces: 50sqm
- Horizontal surfaces: Dissolve 0.3kg into 5 litres hot water
- Vertical surfaces: Dissolve 0.3kg powder into 10 litres warm water
- Apply with brush or garden spray
- Agitate surface with broom or brush to liven up tannins and extractives
- Leave for 15-20 minutes then rinse off with power spray of water