Ecolour isn’t just a better choice for your health as a painter, it’s also a better choice for your customers. Working with zero-VOC paint means:
- Green Star Points – by using Ecolour paint, developments can receive additional Green Star innovation points at no extra cost
- Zero-VOC Spec – as architects move towards low & zero-VOC specifications for building materials, Ecolour ensures you are eligible to tender for a wider range of projects
- Asset Utilisation – customers are generally looking to use the area you’re painting as soon as possible after you are done (hotels & hospitals in particular want people back in rooms asap). With Ecolour they can move back in straight away
- WHS Liability – zero-VOC means zero worries for you and your customers about potential WHS liability
- No Smell Complaints – zero-VOC means you can paint next to occupied spaces during normal work hours, no need to come in after hours, and no need to flush out the HVAC system after painting
- Safe – home owners want to know they are doing the right thing by their family, with Ecolour you can assure them they have made the safest choice possible
We can provide you with an Ecolour zero-VOC certificate for each job you complete to assist with providing total customer peace of mind (and of course securing additional Green Star points). Talk to us today about upgrading to the Ecolour Advantage.